The object then will be to make our independence a blessing. To do this we must secure our union on solid foundations; an herculean task and to effect which mountains of prejudice must be leveled! It requires all the virtue and all the abilities of the Country. ... We know each others sentiments, our views are the same: we have fought side by side to make America free, let us hand in hand struggle to make her happy.
~~Alexander Hamilton to John Laurens, August 15, 1782

when he spoke at this conference:


Hat-tip to Patriot Humor. Their caption for this image is:

Despite the severe winter storm warnings, these demonstrators are making ready for Al Gore's appearance before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Wednesday morning to testify on the "urgent need" to combat global warming.
ROFL!!! I guess they are combating it pretty well!

The only thing I find strange, is that the northeastern states are supposed to be those most sympathetic to ultra-liberal, whiny hanky-wavers like Al Gore. But how can we be that stupid?!?! (I'm excluding myself, of course.) Here in New York, our temperatures plummet below the ordinary winters temps of Alaska!

At this point, my toes are literally numb, and I'm stuck trying to figure out how "global warming" can make sense to my local New Yorkers! Oh wait ... they all work for the school board and the government. That means they get paid winter vacations to Florida. That means they probably don't freeze their toes off. That accounts for their shameful ignorance.

Problem solved! I always knew that my blogging helped somebody think around here, even me.

Keep fighting the good fight, fellow New-Yorkers! Don't let the cold take your toes in the name of global freezing!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    lol ! I love the photo! I wonder where they took it. :)

Thank You All for Reading!


Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.