~~Alexander Hamilton to John Laurens, August 15, 1782
Well well well. My relatively new blogger friend Fida Abbott has tagged me again. I have a set of questions that I need to answer. I will (bravely) do my best. :)
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Honestly, I have no plans to marry, so I guess my answer would be "0"?
2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish to turn into?
Oh boy. Brainstorming here. I guess I would turn into an eagle, so I could fly on my own (I always thought that flight would be an exhilarating experience), but I would probably want to change back to me. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, eh?
3. If you were on a desert island, who are three blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Well, I don't know that many bloggers, but I would list three qualifications for the buddies I would choose:
1. One who knew about desert island survival.
2. One who needs (and can stand) a good skin tan.
3. Anyone but a blond who suggests packing a car door (I'll talk about that later).
4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
Heaven, God's place.
5. If you had one dream to come true, what would it be?
Just one dream? I would choose to be instrumental in the genuine conversion of even just one person. Human souls last eternally. Human projects and earthly ambitions last for only a while. Dreams of eternity are those that are the greatest, In My Humble Opinion.
6. Who is on your mind right now?
My new friend Fida, who tagged me. I am hoping she likes my homework, and gives me a pass. :)
7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
Well, two things: 1) my blogs, because I've heard that some are being arbitrarily deleted, and 2) my cat, who is aging. He is such a nice fellow; very loyal, very useful, very well-behaved and affectionate.
8. Do you want your firstborn to be a boy or a girl. Why?
I guess my answer to Question #1 would disqualify me to answer this one. But I probably would never be able to make up my mind anyway.
9. If you met someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hopefully I would have nothing to confess! :)
10. List three things about the person who tagged you:
1) She is a very kind and considerate person,
2) She is polite and encouraging,
3) She has a love of learning and developing potential -- excellent qualities
11. What colour do you like? Why?
I have four favorite colors: deep blue, deep green, deep red, and indigo. They are very rich, and they go well together.
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
The one who uses and abuses other people for his own selfish gain.
13. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Oh boy, this is a hard question. I would do many things with it, including giving it to people who need it much more than I. I might invest part of it in travel, and another part of it in some much-needed home renovation.
14. What is your ambition?
A single ambition? My ultimate ambition is to be used of God to point people to the truth -- ultimately to Him. And that my life would be used of Him for an enduring legacy that would inspire people with a holy zeal for His namesake.
15. What would you wanna be after you're dead?
Hmmm. Hard to make up my mind here ... I sure don't want to be tiger food!
16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I would like to change from being very timid to being more personable.
17. What do you most want to achieve now?
I want to achieve some good credit for a book I plan to write.
18. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Serving God and man, in His love.
19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
20. Among all the questions asked, which one do u like most? Why?
I like Question #3, because I laughed to myself after I read my answer. :)
Whew! Well, Fida, I finished my homework! I hope I passed my "exam"!
Thanks for tagging me.